Fort McMurray Real Estate agent Jamie Hewat enjoys the quiet lifestyle that living in Fort McMurray’s newest Subdivision Parsons Creek provides. Along with her husband and 3 children Jamie loves living in a new area, where the future development of the neighbhorwood will be unlike any other in the city. Parsons Creek has easy access to hwy 63, making the commute to and from work sites like Suncor, Syncrude, and Albian Sands convenient and short. If you are looking for a new home with a legal suite, or a property backing onto the newly developed parks Parsons Creek may be your new home. As real estate experts in this area, we have the knowledge to guide you in your rebuild, sale, or purchase, with information on Local Home Builders, future parks and developments, available lot pricing, and how to get the most bang for your buck.
Highlights of Parsons Creek
- Fort McMurray’s newest and largest subdivision on the north side of town, with vacant lots available to purchase and build your own dream home, or purchase a new home already move in ready.
- Established homes, 2 large playgrounds, a new skatepark, and soon to open outdoor spraypark
- Ponds with wildlife, and paved running/walking paths throughout the neighborhood, linked to Birchwood Trails
- Future waterfront district will be like none other in Fort McMurray area with fabulous man made lakes, underpass and impressive water feature.
- Dave McNeilly Elementary Public School and the Elsie Yanik Catholic School are new schools in Parsons Creek, set to open September 2017
- Future development includes shopping and retail district offering future commercial opportunities