TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME QUICKLY
Want a sold sign on your front lawn sooner? Here are some helpful Tips
- Ensure your home shows well, inside and outside. Eliminate clutter. Shovel the driveway, sidewalks and steps. Make sure every room has adequate lighting. Imagine that a special guest is visiting your home, and clean up and prepare accordingly.
- Get things fixed. You probably don’t have time for a major renovation. So just make sure everything in your home is in good working order. Deal with any obvious maintenance issues, such as a leaking faucet or a gate hanging precariously on one hinge. Having a pre-listing home inspection can help you identify items that need attention prior to putting your home on the market and save you from having to negotiate on home inspection items when a buyer brings an offer.
- Be realistic with price. If you set the listing price higher than the current market value of your home, then you’re not going to get many, if any, viewers. You want the list price to be attractive, which means listing at the current market value. Ask us for a Free Market Evaluation so you can better understand where your home should be positioned in the marketplace.
- Be flexible with viewing times. You want as many potential buyers as possible to see your home. Do your best not to restrict showings. Make sure your home is as “available” as possible for showings. This may cause you and your family some inconvenience, but the reward will be selling your property sooner.
- Work with a Lore Group real estate professional who understands the area and the local market. One of our knowledgeable and experienced Team members will be able to recommend a variety of strategies that will help sell your home faster.
There is no certain timeframe that your home with sell in. With these tips and a Comprehensive and Aggressive Lore Group Marketing Program you will certainly increase the chances that you will sooner and for a good price.