136 Cowley Bay, Fort Mcmurray
1 1/2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1107370
- Price: $679,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1979
Welcome to 136 Cowley Bay: ideally located on a private, family friendly neighborhood across from the culdesac greenspace with the backyard (southern exposure) surrounded by trees and just a block from the best Birchwood Trails in the City. Upon entry you'll immediately be wowed by the 21' foyer ceiling, the River Rock Curved staircase, and the 16' River Rock wood living room fireplace, which is truly the centerpiece of this impressive 2694 sqft home. The dining room is bright and spacious, complimented by the River Rock Fireplace and leads to the kitchen and dinette, featuring Jos-Wil custom cabinetry, granite counter and backsplace, and stainless steel appliances. The 2nd family room is spacious and offers a natural gas stove and built-in ceiling speakers for surround sound. The mudroom has 2 storage closets, access to the backyard, the half bathroom and laundry area, and man-door access to the double garage (radiant heat). The original hardwood and tiling flooring are offered throughout the home- no carpet except for the office. The upper level features the Primary Bedroom (14' vaulted ceiling) with a walk through closet leading to the en-suite bathroom, a private balcony (replaced 2019), and a unique flex room currently used as an office, but could make an amazing custom walk in closet, or yoga/exercise room). The 2 other bedrooms on the upper level are oversized, each with access to another private balcony (replaced 2019). The outdoor space is incredible, with over 9000 sqft landscaped Lot with Room for a second garage, RV parking access (14 foot double gate), main patio, new raised deck and firepit seating (installed last year) and a hot tub (neg.) The basement level is undeveloped with possibility for another rec room, and offers a ton of crawl storage space, including a cold storage room, and utility room (2 furnaces) . Amazing bones with some improvements over the last 10 years, including Roof and Skylights, sanded and re-stained exterior, paint and light fixtures, New 25'x34' Driveway (2018), Garage Door (2021), Front walkway and steps.
Contact The Lore Group About MLS® A1107370
The Lore Group , 780-370-3325 at Coldwell Banker Fort McMurray, 9905 Sutherland Drive, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 1V3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1107370
- Style: 1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 1979
- Lot Size: 9,139.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 2,694 sq.ft
- Address: 136 Cowley Bay
- Neighbourhood: Thickwood
- City: Fort McMurray
- Postal Code: T9K 1G5
- Included: fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all blinds, garage door opener and 2 remotes, garage heater, garage workbench (hot tub, play structure, trampoline, and furnishings are negotiable)
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Many Trees
- Exterior Finish: Cedar, Post & Beam
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 18.61M 61`1"
services & amenities
- Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Many Trees
- Parking: Driveway, Double Garage Attached, Heated Garage
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Fort McMurray Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
COLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY