72 Gregoire Avenue, Gregoire Lake Estates
1 1/2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1097986
- Price: $525,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1980
Make your dreams come through and live life to the fullest at Gregoire Lake Estates, just 15 minutes from city limits. This one of a kind Log Home is located only steps from the lake with almost 15,000 sqft of property (0.34 acres). With over 1900 sqft of living space, this 4 bedroom home is the perfect choice for anyone looking for peaceful outdoor living, and recreational fun. Inside the home you’ll find a main floor with 2 generous sized bedrooms, an open concept kitchen and dining area, a full bathroom with soaker tub and a bright living room complete with a wood burning stove. Up the spiral staircase is another renovated full bathroom, and 2 more even larger bedrooms… one with a private resort style balcony and the other with an incredible walk-in closet. The workmanship and wood architecture are the focal point of this beautiful property, complete with bedroom and living room Skylights (replaced approx. 6 years ago) that offer a warm and welcoming feel. Outside you’ll find all the parking you could ever need, garden boxes for all the your green thumb ambitions, a garden shed, and the YARD OF ALL YARDS! It is truly an amazing property. Plenty of space to build your DREAM GARAGE. Just a 1 minute walk from the front door you’ll yourself through down the path leading to the lake where Gregoire Lake Estate residents have their boat docks in the summer and fall months. Here you can fish, swim, enjoy the sun, ride your ATV’s, and keep your boat moored through the warm months. The beaches are close and the amenities are only a short drive from this peaceful escape. Gas station, grocery stores, and even Recreational center like Macdonald Island park is nearby- with top of the line gym, arena, play center, running track, outdoor ball diamonds, and skate park. | Dreamy Walk-in Closet | 2 Story Garden Shed | RV Parking | New Railings | Mostly Updated Windows and new Skylights | Stone Patio Fire Pit | 1200 Gallon Cistern | water and sewer provided by RMWB | Municipal Water/Sewer connections Expected 2022 | Gas Stove | New Shingles (approx. 5 years) | Professionally Build addition-with Permits|
Contact The Lore Group About MLS® A1097986
The Lore Group , 780-370-3325 at Coldwell Banker Fort McMurray, 9905 Sutherland Drive, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 1V3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1097986
- Style: 1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 1980
- Lot Size: 14,995.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,913 sq.ft
- Address: 72 Gregoire Avenue
- Neighbourhood: Gregoire Lake
- City: Gregoire Lake Estates
- Postal Code: T9H 5S1
- Included: FRIDGE, STOVE, DISHWASHER, WASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, SHELVES IN MAIN BATHROOM, FIREPIT, FIREWOOD, BLINDS, MANTEL & ELECTRIC FIREPLACE, SHED
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Exterior Features: Lake, Garden, Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Log, See Remarks
- Roof: Asphalt
- Frontage: 30.50M 100`1"
services & amenities
- Features: Lake, Garden, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Off Street, RV Access/Parking
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Gregoire Lake Estates Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
COLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY